Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
9:00am: Windows 10 Basics: Working with Files & Folders
Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 9:00 AM until 10:30 AM
Silicon Room (Computer Club Classroom)
Windows 10 Basics: Working with Files & Folders
In this class you will learn:
- How to organize the information (files) on your computer
- How to make file folders
- File extensions – what they tell you
- Different ways of putting files in your folders
- 10 Tricksfor managing your files with Windows 10 File Explorer
Oh, and as a bonus…
- Crap… I’m running out of disk space.How & where can I save more information!
Attendance in the class “Introduction to PCs (Windows 10) or a working knowledge of The Windows Task Bar and The Windows Start Menu. Bring a flash drive to download the class presentation.